Sunday, January 3, 2010

Me Time

I don't have enough ME time. I should schedule it in. Like my playdates and doctor appointments. Do you think OJ would mind? I must have turned into an introvert over the past few years but I really do need ME time. Time to be by myself. Alone. I don't need to go anywhere to experience this. I can accomplish it right at home. I'm probably feeling seriously low on ME time since the holidays have just passed and the PIL's were in town for almost 2 weeks. Oh, and I have a 2 yr old that is constantly at my heels. Is it sad that I can't wait for her to go to school? I'm talking about pre-school. 2 days a week. So I can have ME time. I'm selfish. I know. But who isn't? And the worst is pretending that you don't need time to yourself when you really do and then one day POOF - you blow. Nobody wants that. 

So I'm taking time for ME tonight. Oh yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment